We help our clients maximize return on their oil and gas projects through the full lifecycle of the well, from maintaining and improving production to providing economical and reliable abandonment solutions.
Explore Our Well Servicing Capabilities
Independents and major oil and gas companies depend on ClearWell for the highest-quality well servicing including workovers, completion, and plug and abandonment services delivered by our modern high-horsepower fleet, comprehensive rig packages and experienced, safety-focused crews.
Our suite of well servicing solutions are designed to help you return your well to production or safely abandon it at the end of its useful life.
Completions, Unconventional and Conventional
- Production equipment installation
- Plug drilllouts
- Refrac well preparation
- Casing repairs
- Squeeze and perforating
Well Repair & Maintenance
- Artificial lift maintenance
Plug and Abandonment
- Economical, reliable well abandonment solutions
- Integrated services to simplify decommissioning
- Adherence to local regulations
Each Well Is Unique. Our Rig Packages Are Designed To Meet Your Needs.
Every rig package includes:
- Daylight or 24-Hour Services
- A Rig Supervisor and a 4-5 man crew
- Adjustable working platform
- Blowout preventers
- Triplex and quintuplex pumps
- Hydraulic tubing tongs and handling tools
- Other auxiliary equipment is available on request
High Quality, Safety-Driven Crews at Every Well Site
Our crews receive hands-on and classroom training, enabling ClearWell to consistently deliver high quality services.
- Dedicated training facility
- Three-day safety and well servicing course for all new hires
- Comprehensive training programs for technical skills, safety compliance, and management development
- Local expertise in areas where we operate
- High tenure of skilled and experienced crews
High Spec Fleet for Safe and Reliable Operations
Our modern, well-maintained fleet is optimized for shale completions and delivers consistent, reliable services.
- Long-lateral capable rigs up to 20,000 feet
- High mast rigs up to 116′
- Adjustable platforms to fit tall BOP stacks
- 550-600 HP American-manufactured well servicing rigs
- High capacity pumps designed for shale wells
- Hydraulic catwalk for safer and more efficient pipe handling
- Robust equipment maintenance program
We're Ready To Serve You Where You Need Us
Located throughout the most-producing basins in North America, our experienced professionals provide a diverse suite of well servicing solutions.